Coinsuper is committed to providing a secure, fully compliant and efficient cryptocurrency platform to our customers. It aims at implementing a Global consistent standards shaped by the most effective anti-money laundering standards in local jurisdiction.
Coinsuper has implemented an Anti-Money Laundering Policy (“AML Policy”) for this purpose. The objective of the AML Policy is to ensure that money laundering risks identified by Coinsuper are appropriately mitigated. This is achieved by establishing governance committee, appropriate CDD and KYC standards and implementing appropriate controls, to protect Coinsuper, its employees; shareholders and customers from money laundering. The AML Policy provides guidance to all Coinsuper employees, requiring them to conduct business in accordance with applicable AML laws, rules, and regulations.
The AML Policy is based upon various laws, regulations and regulatory guidance from the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and, as applicable, local jurisdictions in which Coinsuper does business.
The AML Policy includes but is not limited to:
- Senior Management Oversight of the AML Policy
- The appointment of a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) or alternative position as required by local regulation
- A Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) Programme, which incorporates Customer Identification and Verification (“ID&V”) and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) principles, and Customer Screenings
- Conducting enhanced due diligence (“EDD”) on customers assessed as higher risk, such as Politically Exposed Persons (“PEPs”) in senior positions, their relatives and close associates
- Establishing processes and systems designed to monitor customer transactions for the purpose of identifying suspicious activity
- The investigation and subsequent reporting of suspicious activity to the appropriate regulatory bodies
- Mandated regular independent testing and regular AML training of its employees
Don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com if you have any questions in relation to our AML Policy.